Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - 997.1t (2007) - standard turbo units . Got hybrids?

darkhorse

As above, Im having to replace both turbos on my car due to corrosion. I am looking for some VGC fully working ones (low miles) that someone has taken off to fit hybrids. I'm planning to fit hybrids in the not too distant future but want the car running correctly OEM first, so I am not wanting new stock turbos.

pm me what you have please. thanks

Re: Wanted - 997.1t (2007) - standard turbo units . Got hybr

darkhorse said:
As above, Im having to replace both turbos on my car due to corrosion. I am looking for some VGC fully working ones (low miles) that someone has taken off to fit hybrids. I'm planning to fit hybrids in the not too distant future but want the car running correctly OEM first, so I am not wanting new stock turbos.

pm me what you have please. thanks

I have some GT2RS coolers I'm selling to go with those hybrids !

Gazc2 said:
have a look on 6speedonline pretty sure there was a pair of turbos for sale, that was a couple of weeks ago so not sure if still available

not the ones I was thinking about but$2500 for a pair of fvd turbos

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums...bo-fvd-parts-exhaust-tips-turbos-spacers.html

$2000 https://www.6speedonline.com/forums...heels-turbos-steering-wheel-intercoolers.html

Many thanks Gaz, that has turned out to be most helpful..!! Turbo's sourced now. Many thanks guys

IMI A - many thanks. May see if they can refurb my old ones.

ok51mon - very tempting!

Nice one :thumb: they looked good value with that mileage compared to the cost of refurbing they also dont get the rust the same depending on where they are in the states, always a bit of a punt on secondhand ones I suppose but these look spot on.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back