Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car cover

Gray79

Monza
Hi all, I've just bought a 997 C2S (I'll post some pictures when I collect it next weekend), I'm looking to buy a cover for it, as one of my garages has swallows nesting in it. Any advice on a good heavy duty indoor cover that is washable, I've never had a car cover before, so how much should I be looking to pay?

I'd be getting rid of the swallows. The indoor Porsche cover won't stop the droppings seeping through. You'll need an outdoor cover for that.

:welcome:

Birds nest in the garage...A bitter pill to swallow that :?:

Forget the cover, buy a cat :cat:

:grin:

PS Please don't be offended by my crap sense of humour and inability to help new forum members :floor: :thumb:

Hi,

If you happen to live near me I have a used Voyager Indoor / Outdoor Car Cover, it definitely fits a Porsche Boxster 987 - Model CCC333 (but seems to fit other models such as 911 too). You are welcome to try it!

It is in good condition, but has signs of use, mainly black marks where it meets the tyres. I would swap it for a case of beer.

https://www.cover-zone.com/

I have my official Porsche indoor cover For Sale that'll fit your car....

baldguy said:
I have my official Porsche indoor cover For Sale that'll fit your car....

I linked your advert in my post above. :thumb:

Cheers dude... much appreciated... one eye open atm....

FZP said:
I'd be getting rid of the swallows. The indoor Porsche cover won't stop the droppings seeping through. You'll need an outdoor cover for that.

Will probably get an outdoor cover, getting rid of the swallows unfortunately isn't an option, it isn't just one nest, there's about twenty.

TonyC911 said:
Hi,

If you happen to live near me I have a used Voyager Indoor / Outdoor Car Cover, it definitely fits a Porsche Boxster 987 - Model CCC333 (but seems to fit other models such as 911 too). You are welcome to try it!

It is in good condition, but has signs of use, mainly black marks where it meets the tyres. I would swap it for a case of beer.

https://www.cover-zone.com/

I'm up in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, so nowhere near unfortunately.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back