Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo - What parts am I missing?

drabux

Nurburgring
Hi All,
I bought my 2008 Turbo with just a towing eye and locking wheel nut in the front compartment. Can anyone tell me what I am missing and exactly where these items are located? I've looked online and cannot see what a 997.1 turbo should look like under the false floor in the front boot.

I think there's a small tool kit which sits under the false floor with the towing eye - 99772111500. I think there is also supposed to be tyre sealant, which fits in a small compartment. But what compressor should I have and where does it go? There does not seem to be enough room for a normal VAG/Porsche brick type one. And there should be a triangle? Where does that go?

I think that's it.

Thanks,
Alan :dont know:

Hello Alan,

Maybe this helps

Regards
Hans

Attachments

• tools_116.pdf
    31.5 KB · Views: 72
The warning triangle sits on a wire bracket across the front of the frunk. Most people seem to take it off and carry it in the car, and then forget to put it back in before selling the car on.

Wonderful! Thank you both. Question answered!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back