Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ducktail's

eabeukes

Monza
My wife and I were driving back from the local suermarket and spotted one of these in the car park:

80-porsche_991_carrera_gts_8_a9ffbb047192b737ce8c52435a1448871d23cfc7.jpg

Not being a car person, she says 'ooh, whats that, its so sexy and curvey'
Erm, thats the newer model to what I drive every day honey, just in red..
We pull further around so she can get a better look
'Whats with the erection on the back? It would be so much nicer if it was a smooth profile'

:eh!:

Anyone else now have a much-changed opinion on ducktails?!

That looks like the 991.1 sport design kit. I'm torn on the duck tail........I'm not sure it does the 991 any favours. Whereas, I like it on some earlier Carerras.

Saw one here in Bristol last week on a 991.1 C4S and it looked stunning. :thumb:

Osh

I like the ducktail the retro look is very in on 911s at the moment :thumb: :thumb:

he says trying very hard not to be lulled into the whole wife not liking the erection comment ....... but clearly I failed miserably :floor: :floor: :floor:

I'm 50:50 on a ducktail for my 997 turbo. I love the look. Or even losing the turbo spoiler and fitting an 'S' style pop up :chin:

Not for the crowd. But I've always been sympathetic to the Outlaw thing and have hardly been known as someone concerned about the crowd. Populism is a bit to 'in' at the moment. Besides we need characters not clones. :D

What a time to be alive :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back