Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2 months in...

baldguy

So my 143k mile C4 for 9k 2 odd months ago is still going strong as my daily... I love the thing, Yeah it has a moist underside in places but been told just to enjoy unless it gets worse. Starts on the button with no scary noises or anything and is a joy to drive.
The only things I've done is fit some H&R springs, Airbox mod, get the Gundo hack done with Tequipment pipes and Ipod connectivity. One job left to do is either repaint the Tip shift silver lever or find a new one but Metropole is so rare to find second hand

This is how it sits and looks now
otfeOzD.jpg

and here's the Ipod connectivity thingy with IPOD/USB/SD card and Aux input, The ipod cable is hidden with ipod.
kd0MLg2.jpg

Yeah its got the odd rust bubble but not broken paint along with immaculate untouched alloys and always kept clean inside and out... Doesn't have a tired interior and overall the car looks half its mileage IMO. Ray and his guys at Northway said its an "honest" and "clean" for its age/mileage 911

Much much prefer it to my previous Merc C350 coupe that was newer and filled with technology etc... The 911 has presence, goes well enough and gets what it needs. The Cayenne barely gets used now...

Hi, what's the ipod connectivity thing you used?
Cheers.

Google "Yatour ipod adapter" they do the same with a bluetooth kit too... £49 and took me 30 mins to fit... works a treat... uses the changer port on the back of the head unit, charges the ipod too...can forward tracks via right hand radio button or use ipod...everything works great... SD/ Aux and USB.. I just made one playlist and that's good for me... saves 100's of £ for a Dennison or similar...

Thanks! I just need to find one that works with my CDR23 now..

They really do make for a fantastic daily driver don't they. Looks great.

MC

I'm sure it works on the CDR23 too and I totally agree... a great daily driver... ignore the "engine going bang" stories and the rest of the internet scare stories... every car has them... drive them and enjoy them.. if it gets issues I'll fix it...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back