Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Must be off my Meds!!

abcarrera

Silverstone
I not the most prolific poster online (more the lurker type :roll: ) anyway I follow so many great threads and all the great work carried out by so many owners on their cars and due to reading a great thread I found myself in a proper pickle last year! it ended up with me buying some wheels which turned into buying some suspension which turned into buying the whole car! But my man maths calculator is top drawer model and the numbers worked! :floor:

So as mentioned previously I had the problem if that is the right way to describe it of owning 2 X 996's. time has marched on and one has gone. But a recent holiday saw me with too much time on my hands, a cold beer and an ipad! (so classifieds scoured, which turned to--- well you know how history repeats itself!!)

The few that know me know that I have a health condition which over time is going to limit mobility, (not dying anytime soon so no flowers please or sympathy as that is between ***** and syphilis in the dictionary!) but what it does make you do is look at everything on a very time based fashion and what can be done or should be done by a certain time! so with all that waffle in mind I have decided to sell the amazing car I bought off Russell (EGTE) last year, it really is a peach as I am sure most regular members already know, I haven't done it justice at all as covered less than a 1000 miles since I bought it last summer. I keep wondering if I am doing the right thing, but I guess only time will tell on that one. But one thing is for sure I feel very lucky to have experienced the car with its superb subtle modifications, a real testament to its former keeper! I guess I just been minding for the next owner :thumbs:

Attachments

• img_3194_814.jpg
    img_3194_814.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,257
You know my thoughts T.

You'll be giving up a cracking 996, but...

If you have an itch, scratch it.

Good luck with the sale. :thumb:

PM sent.. - sorry - less haste required on my part - I mistakenly thought this was an earlier car!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back