Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 GTS

MLB9911

Silverstone
Launch in November (?) Frankfurt Morot Show - someone at Porsche told me that too.....c500bhp. TURBO (in caps means the proper one) will be running at 650bhp

That's sooner than I expected. Only had my 991.2 GTS for two months, was hoping for a little more gap between that and the 992.

VW already facing circa £50bn + of fines and that figure is set to grow exponentially with new cases being issued against VW worldwide. They need their Porsche cash cow to help pay their mountain of fines off hence new models will be flying out the door after a big lull in production due to compliance with new particulate filter EU laws and new production lines for new models etc. They'll come through it eventually but its going to be tough 3-5 years for VW IMO.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back