Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bischoff or Gillet

speedracer

After tons of research on the Internet, I am still confused. My '97 C2S has Bischoff, but my understanding is anything after '96 should have Gillet when they rolled out from the factory. I am trying to get era/date corrected part. I am wondering if anyone here with 2S has the same type of exhaust as mine.

Hi,

Not sure if you have this but here is a Porsche Tech sheet re the Exhaust System. I have another but it's too big to load up here. If you send me a PM with your email address I'll send it to you. Hope it's useful. :thumb:

ATB :)

Attachments

• porsche_tech_cat_exhaust_info_320.pdf
    33 KB · Views: 50
Hi ATB,

I downloaded your tech sheet from another thread. After reading it again, sounds like factory fitted both systems to their cars after 1996. I just pm you my email address. Thanks in advance! :thumbs:

Br
Ken

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back