Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 GT3 exhaust tips

Roro

Sebring
I was wondering what the done thing is re exhaust tips. Do you guys tend to get them refurbed (if so how), or just buy new tips? If so which do you go for and where?

I'm half thinking too whether to try out a different bypass. I've had the Hayward & Scott for almost 7 years and was thinking about a change. Although part of me conversely is thinking about having the Centre muffler put back in to quiet the car down for more trackday options :?:

Yes I've looked at that one, but not sure any difference in sound to the current bypass would justify the cost. Might keep an eye out for a second hand one, but more I think about it more it makes sense to put the centre muffler back in. God, I must be getting old

Do you even drive bro?

How does a garage queen get dirty tips anyway?

I do still drive it, most weekends in fact, rain or shine. However the annual mileage has dropped off a bit over the last few years

The car is 12 years old now and I've had it since it was 4, so getting to the stage where I should do some tidying up. I should probably start a list of bits n bobs to sort

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back