Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Need to stop looking at 991''s....

Ok it's a little expensive but then again it's the perfect storm, :worship: :worship:

:eek: Mint green - that is some colour, but could get used to it.

Definitely not for the quiet and unassuming driver. :lol:

Very pretty, now showing as sold. How much was it up for?

You're right though Sponge, looking when not actively "looking" is perilous.
In Hatfield yesterday I saw a 991 Turbo S, 14 plate on 25k miles going for £100k.
A huge amount of car, I was trying to convince myself why I needed it. Man maths is a dangerous thing.

Thats superb, different in mint but special car being the GTS with the right sound, non turbo

pzero said:

In Hatfield yesterday I saw a 991 Turbo S, 14 plate on 25k miles going for £100k.
A huge amount of car, I was trying to convince myself why I needed it. Man maths is a dangerous thing.

£91,950..... pretty much as new with 3k on the clock, and of course Mint Green is the new GT silver :grin:

spongebob squarepants said:
pzero said:

£91,950..... pretty much as new with 3k on the clock, and of course Mint Green is the new GT silver :grin:

Stunning looking car.

I'd have that in a heart beat. Great find J.

Great car. Has to be one of the rarest colours :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back