Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ipe or Kline exhaust for 991.2 Carrera s

Dtkf

Been debating between the 2. Anyone have 1st hand experience that they can share? Primarily, I'm looking for a best sounding exhaust for 991.2 Carrera a. Any info will b highly appreciated. Thx in advance

I can't comment on the Ipe?? I purchased a full Kline system with equal length headers and I've been delighted with it on all fronts. Build quality, sound and power gains :thumbs:

Norfolk & Idea said:
I can't comment on the Ipe?? I purchased a full Kline system with equal length headers and I've been delighted with it on all fronts. Build quality, sound and power gains :thumbs:

hey... just curious if u tune the car after installing the full system?? if yes, what brand of tuning did u use? i c alot of stage 2 custom tune brands on the market ..but not too sure which is reliable. dun wanna f up the car u know :)

and btw... hows the system in terms of drone n vibration?

Dtkf said:
Norfolk & Idea said:

hey... just curious if u tune the car after installing the full system?? if yes, what brand of tuning did u use? i c alot of stage 2 custom tune brands on the market ..but not too sure which is reliable. dun wanna f up the car u know :)

and btw... hows the system in terms of drone n vibration?

Yes, 9e carried out the tuning work. Maybe not the cheapest option available but probably one of the more professional/reliable tuners.

The system is great. No cabin drone at all on motorways with neutral throttle, but barks quite loudly on boost :thumbs:

I have the full Kline system including manifolds on my 991.2 Carrera T, also tuned by 9e. It's fabulous, only turbo'd car I've ever driven where the exhaust note gets thumbs up from pedestrians :)

GT3ZZZ said:
I have the full Kline system including manifolds on my 991.2 Carrera T, also tuned by 9e. It's fabulous, only turbo'd car I've ever driven where the exhaust note gets thumbs up from pedestrians :)

Is ur with cat or catless?

Dtkf said:
GT3ZZZ said:

Mines with cat bypass.

Dtkf said:
GT3ZZZ said:

200 cell cats so emissions/MOT friendly

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back