Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Moshammer Rear Diffuser

systech1

Monza
The mods continue...well maybe

Quite like the look of the Mosshamer rear diffuser (Part No: P997.22.3040) which you can see here...https://moshammer.com/products/porsche-911-997-traditionrs-bodykit/ and would compliment the current ducktail and front splitter

..but just wondering whether installation is straightforward and easily reversible. Has anyone here installed it yet?

Specifically, I'm not sure whether it is a simple add-on to the existing bumper or whether you need to first remove the lower valence which is then replaced with the diffuser ?

Have looked at this myself, quite like the look of it but it is a shed load of money for what might be a cheap bit of plastic! It looks to me like it is a straightforward add-on over the bottom of the rear bumper!

Someone on here recently bought one of their ducktails, might be worth checking out what they thought of the quality etc.?

FZP said:
If you join the Porsche 997 Enthusiast page on Facebook, there is a guy with a silver 997.1 and he did the lot by my the looks of it. Hopefully this link works
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1466530410274927/permalink/2268619263399367/
A fellow Aussie so perhaps you could make contact with him and ask him directly.
Hope that helps

Yeah. Thanks. I spotted that and have asked him his view of the quality etc. given the crazy price ;-)

I like their products but always wondered if they are "functional"?

Their bloody prices are way to high for bits of plastic hollow shaped add ons....

J

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back