Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: Good spec 997.2 C2S or C4S manual

Graeme10W

Trainee
As above, looking for a looked after car.

Most colours considered except red. Prefer grey, white or silver.

Would like PSE, Chrono, sport suspension with locking diff, hard backs, extended leather.

If your thinking of selling or trading I'd love to talk to you, not rushing but this has to be the year I finally become a 911 owner after 20 years of boring everyone about it.

Thanks
Graeme

This one is at Manheim Auction tomorrow, below is an old add I found of it using Carzanna (from 15 months a go)

The suggestion is it will probably make £30k, a lot of car for the money.

Attachments

• screenshot_2019_03_11_at_104356_157.png
    screenshot_2019_03_11_at_104356_157.png
    841.6 KB · Views: 3,295
vroomvroom said:
This one is at Manheim Auction tomorrow, below is an old add I found of it using Carzanna (from 15 months a go)

The suggestion is it will probably make £30k, a lot of car for the money.

I've just looked at their site, and you can't register to buy as Joe public.

Sorry, was on the phone when I typed back - looks a good car, but don't think I can register to bid remotely even if I was brave enough!

Graeme10W said:
Sorry, was on the phone when I typed back - looks a good car, but don't think I can register to bid remotely even if I was brave enough!

Afraid so, in person only for joe public, plus about £2k in buyers fee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back