Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC discount advice

Richtw

Have my eye on a 991 at an OPC - how likely is it to get anything off the list price on a used car? New it is virtually impossible!!

Any advice or experience most welcome :)

Thanks

:popcorn:

It depends on a few factors but they will discount but you have to put it in a bigger picture eg what they can / will make on things like finance, Insurance products etc etc

No set formula just down to you to get the best deal you can but certainly worth the effort (I usually spend longer negotiating a deal than deciding to buy the car lol)

By way of example the last I bought from an OPC had 6 months manufacture warranty left and the advertised price had an extra 2 years Porsche approved on after that. They agreed the Porsche approved was worth £2k so I said I did not need that. We then negotiated on the lower price and when we agreed that I finally got them to throw the used approved back on for nothing :grin: to 'seal the deal". Nb that was a cash sale with no trade in so made things a lot easier. Trade ins complicate it a little but its the difference between the two that matters to them and again be prepared to play around with them over how they account for that difference as sometimes you get a better deal for you accepting a lower paper trade in than you wanted or vice versa ie in the past I've paid more for a car but they have simply inflated my trade in value as that suited them more :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back