Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 997 Owner

Grum

Nurburgring
Recently bought a 997.2, here is a pic.

Attachments

• f3fc4186206045cb98f236defa3b0250_614.jpg
    f3fc4186206045cb98f236defa3b0250_614.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 2,346
Lovely and a cracking set of wheels - well done :)

Congrats...let the mods begin :D

Attachments

• ducktail_lr_120.jpg
    ducktail_lr_120.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 2,231
Grum said:
Recently bought a 997.2, here is a pic.

Welcome & congrats on a nice looking motor / great wheels & with BB its in the fastest colour too, don't let anyone else tell you differently ...

Congrats on the car, although others are being passive aggressive with the wheels on your car. They are widely considered to be the worst wheel for the 997. The gold standard is the Turbo I wheel, and I've been fortunate enough to enjoy the benefits that they bring, money, fame, adulation. But I'm looking for the quiet life now, so if you're lookingn for your first mod, I'd be happy to swap the wheels with you to pass the baton on. :grin: :grin: :grin:
May you enjoy in good health :thumb:

:thumb: Best wheel/colour combo... although I'm biased on that front.

Nice car. Not seen those door badges before; surely not standard?

Great looking 911 congrats and enjoy!

Thanks all for the warm welcome :thumb:

FZP said:
Congrats on the car, although others are being passive aggressive with the wheels on your car. They are widely considered to be the worst wheel for the 997. The gold standard is the Turbo I wheel, and I've been fortunate enough to enjoy the benefits that they bring, money, fame, adulation. But I'm looking for the quiet life now, so if you're lookingn for your first mod, I'd be happy to swap the wheels with you to pass the baton on. :grin: :grin: :grin:
May you enjoy in good health :thumb:

Bummer about the wheels! 8)
Will just have to suck up the criticisms. :D

MarkC4S said:
Nice car. Not seen those door badges before; surely not standard?

Only had the car 3 weeks, they were on the car and were one of a few things that I thought made the car a little individual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back