Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT2RS on Top Gear

DucatiRob

Mugello
Fastest ever around the track, 1 m13.4! Faster than the Mclaren somethingorother! Very impressive!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

It looked stunning. beautiful colour.

I'd love to drive a GT3RS and GT2RS back to back.

I love ringing out linear power delivery, but also love the instant shove of torque from forced induction.

I have no idea which I'd prefer in a 911 package (never driven a 911 Turbo)

Agree, gorgeous that blue! Best looking car on the road for me :thumbs:

what a monster and well driven thats for sure. harris was loving it and on it.

the McLaren Senna sthorother will be quicker....but it has more grunt and its another £500k more expensive so it should be!!

Interesting but....

I don't see the point in testing a car that you can't actually buy...

Well - unless you are prepared to fork out £350-400K to a flipper....

didnt look like it got a great start either to be fair
but great performance no doubt :thumb:

NLW73 said:
what a monster and well driven thats for sure. harris was loving it and on it.

the McLaren Senna sthorother will be quicker....but it has more grunt and its another £500k more expensive so it should be!!

Also a limited production car(only 500), and hand built too, so wouldn't be a fair comparison imho!

It's been a while since I've seen a fast lap on TG, and couldn't agree more that it seemed sped up footage it was cornering that quick.
Amazing time and well driven :thumb:

700hp 911 [991.2] GT2 RS, Top Gear and Chris Harris

One of the most exciting cars of the decade? Looks like a 911, drives like a hypercar. Watch Chris Harris drive the Porsche 911 GT2 RS in the latest episode from Series 26

Chris Harris talks Porsche GT2 history and takes a look at the scintillating Porsche GT2 RS, with Top Gear Magazine's Jack Rix, as featured in the latest episode of Top Gear.

:worship:

The lap last night was just EPIC! Lad up the road from me has one. Might have to see if I can bag a pax round the manor.

That's a proper Porker!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back