Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

'Precision Porsche' East Sussex - Sat 6 Apr (9am-1pm)

just seen the video from last year, looks a good day out. everything depends on the weather of course but tempted

1.G2
2. blue2 (paul)

do you jsut rock up or do you need a invite ? The BEAST is ready to roll!!!

1.G2
2. blue2 (paul)
3. 911uk

FRP said:
do you jsut rock up or do you need a invite ? The BEAST is ready to roll!!!

I just pitched up last year.

No invite needed .

There will be a seperate event for 911UK members only later in the year .. June is what we are intending but we have no set date atm ... i belive My Boss and Sundeep will sort out a date ... but im just a Mechanic !! :dont know:

Btw .. ill be there :D

Can't see me making April, June sounds more likely.

deMort said:
No invite needed .

There will be a seperate event for 911UK members only later in the year .. June is what we are intending but we have no set date atm ... i belive My Boss and Sundeep will sort out a date ... but im just a Mechanic !! :dont know:

Btw .. ill be there :D

:thumb: any idea if last years sausage rolls will be making an appearance? They won my best breakfast meet food item award last year :thumb:

I`ll pop down, as long as the weather isn`t awful, will be worth the drive down just to meet Iain :grin:

1.G2
2. blue2 (paul)
3. 911uk
4. Kurlykris

G2 said:
any idea if last years sausage rolls will be making an appearance?

They'll be a bit stale by now. :yuk:

It's in my diary. :thumb:

We have had the Sausage rolls every year so i would expect so .. ive also requested Bacon sandwiches.

Ive not been told anything about the Catering though :eek:

Ill ask tomorrow !

Marty .. thats a shame but i think you have a very good reason for not coming !!

Ill catch up with you probably at the 911UK meet .. date still to be set .

We are doing a Tipec and Porsche Owners meet as well this year so 4 dates to set all in all .

1.G2
2. blue2 (paul)
3. 911uk
4. Kurlykris
5. FRP (Provisional / hopefully)

I'd have liked to have made this but can't do that date in April.

Pleased to hear there is another in June but I'm busy most weekends in June too! :dont know:

1.G2
2. blue2 (paul)
3. 911uk
4. Kurlykris
5. FRP (Provisional / hopefully)
6. Askgeez

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8