Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Resprayed, Detailed, Ceramic Coated & PPF - Reep South E

AdeD

Sao Paulo
Been a while since i posted, one of the biggest things i've had done since though is a full front end respray (again) to get rid of unsightly stone chips, then fully detailed inside and out, covered in PPF to keep it looking good for as long as possible and finally topped off with a ceramic coating.

Obviously being so close to Reep South East and with them being one of the best in the business they were my obvious choice. I have to say the service from them from start to finish has been top class and their attention to detail... well lets just say I've finally found someone that's fussier than me :floor:

Check out these photos, I've included a few that they sent me during the process, one of which is when they wet sanded my rear spoiler down due to imperfections that i'd never noticed since owning it as well as the finished result!

Oh and i also got them to do a small modification for me while it was in, can you notice it?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Looks nice!

Looking fantastic Ade! Modification? The sun strip :dont know:

'Looks nice" as of speaking to the wife about some new dangled hair cut.

It's a serous yes from me :lol:

mmm no holes in the front bumper for the number plate ? car looks ace :thumb:

Looks mint

Hi AdeD

The car looks mint mate, I still regret selling those seats they would finish my interior off.
I may buy some more one day who knows :?:

Tim :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• capture_176.jpg
    capture_176.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 10,708
Looks very nice.
I also wondered about the sport chrono clock?

that does look great. love the additional red trim finish in the interior around the doors and centre console. really sets off well with the carbon too. congrats.

Looks like a fantastic job, love the interior too :thumb:

deMort said:
Now that is quality work !

Quick question .. whats going on with the sports chrono clock ??

Windscreen decal im guessing .

The pointless Sports Chrono clock has been switched out for my Aquamist Meth Injection gauge to keep it looking as OEM as possible :)

Nope, not the Windscreen decal (which has since been removed).. keep guessing ;-)

Re: Looks mint

Thanks guys, i'm really please with how it's looking now. It's absolutely mint :)

tgdesign said:
Hi AdeD

The car looks mint mate, I still regret selling those seats they would finish my interior off.

So pleased you did mate, my fav mod by far and I've not seen a set for sale since! Sorry not sorry lol

Re: Looks mint

AdeD said:
tgdesign said:
Hi AdeD

So pleased you did mate, my fav mod by far and I've not seen a set for sale since! Sorry not sorry lol

Ahh, so it was you that "made" me buy a set too? Well, you AdeD and Isysman :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back