Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Neighbour gets yet another drooler!!

Alex

Got home from work and my neighbour pulls out from the local Spar across the road. Jeez, the earth was shaking! Car sounded EPIC!!!!! Not often you see an F50 rocking round your manor. :)

Class

Not yet.......leave it with me. He saw me stood at the side of the road gawping with a hard on. Didn't want to then pop my phone out and start snapping.

alex yates said:
Not yet.......leave it with me. He saw me stood at the side of the road gawping with a hard on. Didn't want to then pop my phone out and start snapping.
:floor: :thumb:

It's to go along side of his 991 GT2RS, 997 GT2RS, 991 Turbo S, 991 Turbo S cab, 997 Speedster, 458, Bentley, etc.

Trust me, nobody else in my village has a similar collection.

And out in the depths of winter too!

In his pyjamas may I add too. :grin:

Not Harry Metcalfe is it?

Sounds like Alex lives next door to Jay Leno

No, not Harry Metcalfe or Jay Leno. Just a local working class lad.

I wanna work up north if this is what the working class can achieve !!!

Whatever he does/has done, it is probably not legal!

:)

Trust me - it was legal. Nothing pays better than good old hard work & the opportunity to corner a market.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back