Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: 997.2 Narrow Body Rear Bumper -Basalt Black

James M-S

Barcelona
Hi all, I have a 997.2 rear bumper for sale from my narrow body Gen2 Carrera.

Basalt black with parking sensor holes.

Very Lightly damaged from car park incident (third party reversed into me). Far better condition than the ones on eBay from breakers.

Contact me if interested before it goes on eBay.

Looking for £250 collect from Derby. Could deliver to S.Yorks/Notts/Leics for fuel money once deposit received.

Happy to provide more pics if required.

Does not come with parking sensors or mounting brackets.

Near numberplate light

Still for sale, offers considered

somebody must want this, I could do with the space in the garage.

Is it worth me getting it repaired before trying to sell?

Cheers,

James

James M-S said:
somebody must want this, I could do with the space in the garage.

Is it worth me getting it repaired before trying to sell?

Cheers,

James

I reckon you should repair then sell, spray paint primer and sell. what makes it harder is the holes for parking sensor, either someone who buys the bumper from you has them on their current bumper or not, if not then further work is needed to fill in holes or just get sensor to plug up holes and paint even if not connected!!

I got my non parking sensor bumper from a company on ebay that had stupid random scratches here and there nothing damaged and paid £140 as my 997 is a gen1 non parking sensor and carried out a gen2 rear conversion! Painting it cost more than bumper itself

GLWS

J

Thanks for the tip :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back