Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel colour?

Richtw

So i am thinking of a wheel change colour - currently thinking of either going back to a classic porsche silver, or going Weiss gold on the Superforgiata!

Any comments on either - will I look like a sad old try hard with Weiss gold :eek:

Thanks

Attachments

• img_6667_211.jpg
    img_6667_211.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 2,186
Weiss Gold looks superb on dark coloured cars but I'm not sure how it would go with grey. :dont know:

Maybe a photoshop expert could help.

Weiss Gold is a very muted colour so I see no reason why it would shout "sad old try hard"!

Go for it. :thumb:

C.

Attachments

• 2uyrqjo_202.jpg
    2uyrqjo_202.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2,161
Why not? Weiss Gold is very current and should work with grey. You could also do the wing mirrors, the silver plastic grilles in the front bumper and the centre console at the same time to tie it all in together.

Classic Porsche silver, every time. Safe choice, some would say boring, but always looks right, in my opinion.

Classic Porsche Silver.

To be honest, I think you've got a superb colour setup as it is. Leave it. I don't think black or silver would look better on that colour car.

Spend the money on lowering springs instead :D

PGD said:
To be honest, I think you've got a superb colour setup as it is. Leave it. I don't think black or silver would look better on that colour car.

Spend the money on lowering springs instead :D

Its already lowered on Techarts :sad:

Richtw said:
Its already lowered on Techarts :sad:
I did wonder that, just some cars look a little lower but must have a different setup. I still think it looks great as is.

Mine must look high as standard

More pictures might help :)

Might look slightly lower from this angle.... :?:

Attachments

• img_6666_212.jpg
    img_6666_212.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 2,055
I love the Weiss Gold wheels. I think they would look good on my much maligned Macadamia brown hush puppy.

Love the wheels. Really suit your car.

Personally I really like the current colour, but if you are bored then go for the WG. Would be a nice change.

If it were mine.. I'd look at a slight tint to the windows, a front splitter and small side skirts before the wheels.

Hi,
I think your car looks stunning as it is - keep it the same.
Regards,
Jonny

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back