Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1994 993 rear springs rate (color code)

Midniteblue993

Hello, anyone know which standard rear coil springs (violet color marking or Grey color marking) for 1994 993 Carrera 2 without air conditioning.

I found 2 type of springs but didn't know which one I should go for. My original springs are so rusty now that cannot tell my color code.

Thanks all for your help.

I've been informed that the springs are then same for both air and non air con cars.
Ringing your local OPC will give you the answer or call Matthew at Type911 who I purchased mine from.

Hi,

Just removed my 4 wheels to send off for a refurb so easy to get to the springs. I have attached pics of the front (Red) springs and rear (Grey) springs. My car is a 1995 C2 Cab Tip S and does have A/C but by what wozy says this should not be an issue.

ATB :)

Attachments

• rear_grey_spring_191.jpg
    rear_grey_spring_191.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,380
  • front_red_spring_117.jpg
    front_red_spring_117.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,380

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members