Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted adjustable rear toe arms and wheel spacers

NedHan79

Suzuka
As above. Anyone have adjustable rear toe arms they aren't using?
Also wheel spacers and longer bolts to suit. Preferably 20mm for the rear and maybe 10-15mm front.
All needed to suit 1998 3.4 c2.
I'm open to other suspension bits people may have like bushes and adjustable drop links.
I may have to make adjustable stuff but thought I'd ask first

Might be worth pinging ELA (Richard) on here a message. He's fit more suspension arm options/developments that I don't know what.

Thanks Alex. I'm just trying to get bits sorted here before I get it up onto my new ramps :D

I'm still trying to get mine better than what it is after knocking both my subframe brackets way out of line last year.........don't ask :eek: :grin:

It was last March and as yet I've had to resit my roll bars that popped up when it happened, refurb my alloys, new track rod ends, new tyres, new coffin arms, new rear toe arms (yet to fit) and my subframe brackets undone and realigned on the chassis, plus numerous adjustments on the old Hunter Hawkeye (best £120 ever spent at kwikfit - 2 year window for as many checks as you want including 20 of them with adjustments).

I'm nearly there :grin:

Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
I find my car very tail happy though I have really had a good blast in the dry when it's decent temperature.
It's just the way I like it :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back