Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 GTS DRL

phanlon

Hi all. I've just bought my first 911 and looking for help. My GTS doesn't seem to have the halo/4 point daytime running lights. Instead it seems to only have the 2 strips in the bumper. I thought all GTS had DLR built into the PDLS headlights ie the white ring or 4 point led?

Is that an extra upgrade?

Hi and welcome to 911uk.

My initial thought was that the DRL's of which you describe feature on the 991.2 and not the 991.1.
:?:

Looking forward to seeing a pic or two of your GTS :thumb:

I believe you only get this with the LED light option on the 991.1 but it's a standard feature on the 991.2 xenons.

Thanks. I suspect it may come with PDLS+ or maybe LED lights. Prob just not on standard PDLS. Think it would cost at least £2k to buy and retrofit. Anyone know of other aftermarket options?

Pic as requested :)

This was driving it home after collecting. Battling through the snow! Looking forward to when the weather improves to go on a proper drive. Currently tucked up in my garage! :thumbs:

Attachments

• f3e57e58_33a7_4fa9_8ddf_c2633e3e5426_405.png
    f3e57e58_33a7_4fa9_8ddf_c2633e3e5426_405.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,945
GTS with ducktail, and in Carmine. :thumbs:
You look well north, snow poles in the background?

Yes that was the A66 cutting across the Yorkshire dales. Yes I love the Carmine red and duck tail! :)

phanlon said:
....... Yes I love the Carmine red and duck tail! :)

Me too. :worship:

:welcome: to 911uk

+ 1 on the tail :thumb: (and the colour!)

phanlon said:
Pic as requested :)

This was driving it home after collecting. Battling through the snow! Looking forward to when the weather improves to go on a proper drive. Currently tucked up in my garage! :thumbs:

Brilliant! great pic. i've driven mine in rain and shine, snow and ice and always love the stability of the thing.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back