Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wiper blades

BenB91

Hello

I need new wiper blades, measured them up at 22" and 21", however some online websites suggest they should both be 22".

What would you advise?

Thanks

Ben
I'm currently in the same process and looking at the PIAA ones as they seem to get the thumbs up round here. Currently running Bosch. I've downloaded the parts list from their website and the PDF is too hard to read on a mobile phone so not made progress.
The key is the curved blade on the passenger side as mine don't sit properly in the outer edge on the passenger side.

Let me know what you do.

One of mine split this morning, so I need to order some asap.

22" Bosche Aeros all round including the rear. You can bend the passenger side one to make contact all the way across. GT4 did a write-up on it somewhere.

alex yates said:
22" Bosche Aeros all round including the rear. You can bend the passenger side one to make contact all the way across. GT4 did a write-up on it somewhere.

Thanks. Now ordered.

jpsh120 said:
Rear is also different. Might be the same size but fitment type is different.

See here;

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1205916#1205916

Fitted the front two with no issues, went to back and the fitment wasn't right.

Came on here and just seen your post. The back is 100% different. Will need to return Bosch AR22U and order an alternative.

Thanks

SGH said:
Is the rear a BOSCH AP21U correct ?

I've gone for AP22U.

Bosch 582S every time - £19 delivered from Amazon :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back