Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 TPMS

160dmb

Monza
I have searched on the web and here because I need at least one set of TPMS sensors for my new Vertini Magics (also prob need a second set for my winters soon too).

This means I am minded to try not to pay 'Porsche tax" on both sets!

Can somebody who has actually bought and used these on a 997.2 give me a heads up on what and where to buy them.

I have looked around but either get conflicting advice from websites that say 997 fitment from 2004 to 2012 (which can't be right because DeMort says Gen 1& 2 are different) or alternatively my lack of German language skills means I can't figure out which ones to buy from tpms.de!

I need valves and sensors for one set of wheels and sensors alone for the other.

Thanks in advance.

David

Gen 1 and gen 2 sensors .. Not the car.

It gets confuseing as gen in this case refers to the tpm sensors and Not the car .

Second generation of tpm sensors are faster but will not work with a gen 1 system .

I think but im not sure that 997 are gen 1 sensors for both 997 gen 1 cars and gen 2 cars ... i checked some numbers and it would seem so.

I would tend to phone an opc to get a quote for the sensors on your car .. they will match it via chassis number .. then just ask for the part number and search for that .

https://www.deroure.com/diagrams.asp?TBL=3045&MAK=3&MDL=27&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0

https://www.deroure.com/diagrams.asp?TBL=2828&MAK=3&MDL=26&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0

Listed here as gen 1 sensors for ALL 997 .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back