Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 and apparently 997 Hard top for sale

porscheski

Nurburgring
I'm selling my Porsche very soon. The hard top is in store and taking up space I currently need. Any interest in it on this forum? It's silver and lives on a stand in my store room for the last four years. It has the heated rear screen in it which is good for winter.
I wanted £350 for it please. If it's not worth that it's more use to me as an extra when I sell my convertible.
The convertible itself will be up at £12,000 Ono. 93,000 ish miles. Good service history ,brand new tyres and standard other than new exhausts with extra throaty roar.Tiptronic 3.6 litre engine which there are bills for it being replaced by a Porsche dealer in 2009- before much ownership. Been my car for four years.
I haven't got round to taking pics or compiling the advert yet. Hoping to tomorrow.
Please PM me if there is any interest. John.

I'd change your heading to 996/997 hard top for sale if I were you. Fits both cars and a bigger market if you want to sell it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomiNozka
Back