Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

i960 iCarsoft Multi System Diagnostic Tool

Swampy

Spa-Francorchamps
Guys,
This morning I noticed that my air bag warning light has come on (997/2) , after doing a search on the forum I have found various posts that recommend resetting it with the Icarsoft i960, as this post was in 2017 would you still say it's the one to buy?

Regards Swamps

wjk_glynn said:
The iCarsoft POR II has more features then the iCarsoft i960

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjfTs6dK_So

You should also look at reviews of the Foxwell NT510 / NT520 and Durametric Enthusiast.

I sold my iCarsoft i960 and bought the Foxwell NT520 because it has significantly more coding capabilities (e.g. code out lifting wing etc etc)

I will second the above post and agree the Foxwell NT520 is a considerably more versatile unit than the icarsoft. :thumbs:

Thanks very mush for the replies :)

Well I ordered one, but I kind of rushed into it and ordered the Por II and then re-read your replies again this morning (I briefly looked my phone last night at work) and then see that the Foxwell is a favourite.... Doh :oops:
I'll let you know how I get on....
Thanks again :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back