Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BBS E88 for Porsche

Szpet

A set of E88 for Porsche (widebody)
Renovated, painted and polished.

Front: 9x18 ET47
Rear: 11.5x18 ET52

I will include a set of outer barrels that are 0.5" narrower but they need to be polished.
With the other barrels the wheels will fit narrow bodied Porsches.

Price: £2700 plus shipping (from Sweden)

Attachments

• img_6731_815.jpg
    img_6731_815.jpg
    1,018 KB · Views: 2,908
  • img_6732_447.jpg
    img_6732_447.jpg
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 2,908
hi

kinda interested in your wheels...

just a few questions ;

the 0.5" narrower lips....is this just one pair to make the 11.5" rears into 11"? or are there two pairs so the fronts could also go down to 8.5"??

have these been refurbished? (look like it!) any welds/damage/buckles etc?
are the lips and bolts genuine BBS?

what year are these wheels? the spoke detail looks slightly different to the current ones....do you know what they were originally on/what you had them on?

do you have any more pics of them either on the car or detail pics of the wheels.....

thanks,
Laurence.

Lj911 said:
hi

kinda interested in your wheels...

just a few questions ;

the 0.5" narrower lips....is this just one pair to make the 11.5" rears into 11"? or are there two pairs so the fronts could also go down to 8.5"??

have these been refurbished? (look like it!) any welds/damage/buckles etc?
are the lips and bolts genuine BBS?

what year are these wheels? the spoke detail looks slightly different to the current ones....do you know what they were originally on/what you had them on?

do you have any more pics of them either on the car or detail pics of the wheels.....

thanks,
Laurence.

Hi,

Only extra lips for the rear wheels to make them narrower. They come from my friends 996 GT3 (with the narrower lips).

Yes the are refurbished but not because of any damage, cracks or buckles. They were refurbished becuse the whole wheels painted black before.
All parts genuine BBS, including the bolts and washers.

Please PM me your email or WhatsUp, I can then send you some live pictures.

Thanks

Woj

Great,

i just sent you a PM with my details for whatsapp pics....

Are these not BBS E28 rather than E88? - Magnesium centres rather than alloy.

ninenineseven said:
Are these not BBS E28 rather than E88? - Magnesium centres rather than alloy.

No, they are aluminium Motorsport wheels.

BBS E88 have scalloped spokes which these do not, if they're aluminium centres they're likely to be BBS E29 which are GT3 cup wheels.

There are 2 different types of E29 centres IIRC, earlier ones for 4 piston calipers and the later ones for 6 piston. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back