Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

THE ULTIMATE PORSCHE 911 991 CAR SEAT POST (GROUP 1,2,3)

luke.sedz

Hi guys,

I've revently bought a 991 TurboS. When I went to see the car I checked the back seats out and there appeared to be plenty of room for my kids.

When I got home and tried my kids seats it didn't look good. They were to wide.

Anyway after doing some reading I went and bought the CYBEX JUNO FIX (GROUP1). £99 from Argos. I did this due to the post by JD27 on Pistonheads.
This is a perfect fitting seat for the rear of the 991 but this is only a group 1 (up to 4 year olds).

Now the quest for a group 2,3 for my 4 year old.

The rear width of the seat can't be any wider than 320mm. I've got a RECARO NOVA MONZA ISOFIX from my other car and this fits perfectly.

IMG_1181.JPG

I hope this helps. Feel free to add some of your own facts to help people.
[/url]

:welcome:

I'd pop to Kiddicare and try few :thumb:

Any pics of the car :camera:

luke.sedz said:
Hi guys,

I've revently bought a 991 TurboS. When I went to see the car I checked the back seats out and there appeared to be plenty of room for my kids.

When I got home and tried my kids seats it didn't look good. They were to wide.

Anyway after doing some reading I went and bought the CYBEX JUNO FIX (GROUP1). £99 from Argos. I did this due to the post by JD27 on Pistonheads.
This is a perfect fitting seat for the rear of the 991 but this is only a group 1 (up to 4 year olds).

Now the quest for a group 2,3 for my 4 year old.

The rear width of the seat can't be any wider than 320mm. I've got a RECARO NOVA MONZA ISOFIX from my other car and this fits perfectly.

IMG_1181.JPG

I hope this helps. Feel free to add some of your own facts to help people.
[/url]

I removed th3 padded seat ( lower section) on my 997 Turbo S to allow the kids seats to sit better ..they are a Velcro strip on the 997 ..,they actually fit more suitably and the belts fit properly....
Try it ,see what yours are like ...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back