Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 996 carrera gt3 aero parts and standard parts!

Rickyhull

Monza
Having a big clear out of everything as going to be putting my 996 up for sale in the new year, so as follows some recent items some that have been in my loft years!
There all mk1 items

-genuine 996 gt3 aero spoiler in silver great condition complete with fan Guiney strip loom and hinges, £1500
-amber headlights £100 pair complete
-amber rear lights £100 pair complete
-lapis blue rear bumper £80
-replica gt3 front bumper £200
-indicator stalk complete all fittings £100
-used Bridgestone rear tyres 295/30/18 £100
-my genuine gt3 aero front bumper from my car in speed yellow perfect condition number plate holes smoothed and centre rad meshed £850
-my gt3 aero rear spoiler in speed yellow complete with fan and loom etc perfect condition newly painted £1500
-genuine gt3 splits with polished lips (not lacquered) £1000 with good tyres these are the proper wide gt3 wheels not the similar Boxster/996 sport wheels which are narrower
-dark grey sport seats 996 ones not the Boxster ones that have the leather handle at the top £750
-savannah sport seats 996 ones not the Boxster ones that have the leather handle at the top £750

All prices based on what items have sold for on eBay

Any info or pictures my number is 07534416216 more than happy to whatsapp pictures over or give me a call for a chat etc

I'm hull East Yorkshire ideally cash on collection unless you want to arrange your own courier

Thanks ricky

Hi Ricky, I've PM'ed you regarding the Lapis rear bumper. I'll take the front bumper in Speed yellow too please.

Updated list of what I've got left!

-genuine 996 gt3 aero spoiler in silver great condition complete with fan Guiney strip loom and hinges, £1500

-indicator stalk complete all fittings £100

-my genuine gt3 aero front bumper from my car in speed yellow perfect condition number plate holes smoothed and centre rad meshed £850

-my gt3 aero rear spoiler in speed yellow complete with fan and loom etc perfect condition newly painted £1500

-genuine gt3 split wheels with polished lips (not lacquered) £1000 with good tyres these are the proper wide gt3 wheels not the similar Boxster/996 sport wheels which are narrower

-dark grey sport seats 996 ones not the Boxster ones that have the leather handle at the top £750

-savannah sport seats 996 ones not the Boxster ones that have the leather handle at the top £750

Update list with REDUCED PRICES!

-genuine 996 gt3 aero spoiler in silver great condition complete with fan Guiney strip loom and hinges, £1250

-indicator stalk complete all fittings £80

-my gt3 aero rear spoiler in speed yellow complete with fan and loom etc perfect condition newly painted £1250

-genuine gt3 split wheels with polished lips (not lacquered) £900 with good tyres these are the proper wide gt3 wheels not the similar Boxster/996 sport wheels which are narrower

-dark grey sport seats 996 ones not the Boxster ones that have the leather handle at the top £600

-savannah sport seats 996 ones not the Boxster ones that have the leather handle at the top £600

Quite a lot sold now, I have left the following"”"”"”

-gt3 aero spoiler/bootlid in silver complete with fan and loom etc (genuine Porsche item) £1250

-Indicator stalk with the electrical base part £80

-genuine gt3 split wheels with polished lips (not lacquered) £900 with good tyres these are the proper wide gt3 wheels not the similar Boxster/996 sport wheels which are narrower £900

Yellow gt3 aero spoiler complete with loom and fan and rubber air inlet bit etc now back availible due to courier/customs problems from the buyer in America 👎

Ambitious question: Does the indicator stalk include the other stalks plus cruise control lever?

Affraid that all sold just the yellow aero spoiler back up for sale due to shipping problems from the buyer

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back