Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Are they rare?

Gee

I just want to know how rare the 85.5 944 is now days? Im sure this being the start of the facelift 944s it must be quite rare now or I may well be totally wrong and there are thousands of them out there? I believe this model has some unusual parst fitted? anyone know if this is correct? :?:

How many left will let you know (website) certainly not in the thousands possibly a hundred, my 944 Turbo S M758 car is one of around 40 and possibly the only black one left, there was at one time two, seems to have gone off the radar.

Steve, nice one, l presume M 758 option non sunroof and single ply windscreen, MO30, split fold rear seats,if so I have a picture of both cars together.
What is your chassis number. .?

Decided to sell!!!

If anyone is interested ive decided to sell my 944, Its a 85.5 c reg in zermatt silver, It needs a bit of work but i will try and upload some pics, just wondered what its worth? no Idea what to put it up on eBay for? Help!!!!

fire up some pics with some details mileage, good and bad bits etc however probably looking between £1000-£3000 depending on condition

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back