Welcome to 911UK
The only place for Porsche, 911uk is the definitive enthusiast and resource site for the Porsche 911.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so join up today for full access to the site and benefit from latest member offers.

Porsche Classifieds
Sell Your Porsche on 911uk
Create a Free Classified Advert
Search Ads
Classified Adverts FAQ
Trade Classified Information
Buyer & Seller Fraud Protection
Consumer Rights Act
Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
Porsche Car Sourcing
Porsche Cars Wanted
Official Porsche Centre Reviews
Model
Stock
Porsche 911
991 : 2011- 12
997 : 2004- 70
996 : 1997-2005 31
993 : 1993-1998 4
964 : 1989-1993 3
Carrera 3.2 : 1983-1989 2
Carrera SC : 1977-1983 1
930 Turbo : 1975-1989 0
Early 911 : 1964-1977 2
Porsche Other Models
Classic : 1950-1965 0
Boxster : 1997- 13
Cayman : 2005- 16
Cayenne : 2003- 2
Macan : 2014- 2
Panamera : 2009- 2
912-914-924-928-944-968 2
959 - CarreraGT - RaceCar 0
Car Parts For Sale & Wanted
Other Items For Sale & Wanted
Wheels Tyres For Sale & Wanted
Number Plates For Sale Wanted

Porsche Services
Porsche Body Shop Repair
Paint Protection & Wrapping
Porsche Classic Insurance
Porsche Classic Parts
Porsche Classic Restoration
Porsche Design Collection
Porsche Engine Gearbox Rebuild
Porsche Heritage & History
Porsche News
Porsche Picture Gallery
Win a New Porsche 911

Porsche Parts
Body Parts, Body Styling
Brakes, Clearance
Electrical, Exhausts
Engine Cooling, Engine Electrical
Engine Rebuild, Heating Cooling
Interior Incar, Lighting
Rubber Seals, Service Parts
Steering, Suspension
Transmission, Workshop Tools
Early 911, 911 - 930, 928 - 968
964 - 993, 996 - 997, Boxster
Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera

Porsche Model Range
911 [991] 2011-Current
Porsche 911 [991]
911 [997] 2004-Current
Porsche 911 [997]
911 [GT] GT1-GT2-GT3
Porsche 911 [GT]
911 [996] 1997-2005
Porsche 911 [996]
911 [993] 1993-1998
Porsche 911 [993]
911 [RS] RS-RSR
Porsche 911 [RS]
911 [964] 1989-1993
Porsche 911 [964]
911 3.2 1983-1989
Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
911 SC 1977-1983
Porsche 911 SC
911 [Early] 1964-1977
Porsche 911 [Early]
Boxster & Cayman
Porsche Boxster & Cayman
Cayenne & Panamera
Porsche Cayenne & Panamera

911uk Site Partners

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
FZP
Paul Ricard


Joined: 18 Jan 2015
Posts: 3349
Location: Cheshire


PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamster75 wrote:
FZP wrote:
Tremendous G
Can't wait to see it Thumb


Thanks, I pick it up on Wednesday so hopefully come to the next meet, will see you at Oulton tomorrow I hope thumbsup

Definitely, see you there Thumb
_________________
997.2 Carrera 2S GT Silver/Cocoa.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
gilford
Monza


Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Posts: 228
Location: Anglesey

2014 Porsche 991 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamster75 wrote:
I'm just in the process of trading my Manual 997.2 C4 on 45K miles in for a very high spec 991.1 C2S - 25k miles with all the bits & bobs 20" wheels, sports exhaust, pdk, sports crono, lots of top spec stuff so very excited,

With my local opc main dealer i am pleased to say happy with my deal , seems that both the 997.2 & 991.1 are still in demand they are quite keen to take my car at a good price & my 997 has only dropped £3k in 4 years since I bought it from them the same dealer.

Once its all sorted I will post some pics.


Did you buy from OPC Chester? That’s my local also.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
   
kan300
Trainee


Joined: 12 Sep 2014
Posts: 99
Location: Cheshire


PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Graham - looking forward to seeing the 991. Amazing to think that I took a picture of 3 white 997.2 Carreras 4/S parked next to each other this time last year and all 3 have been sold.
_________________
Cayman GT4
EX 997.2 4S / Boxster 981 / Boxster 986 / Boxster 718 / 991 Turbo / 991 C2 / Cayman Type R / 997.2 C2 / Cayman
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Hamster75
Monza


Joined: 07 Sep 2017
Posts: 228
Location: Chester


PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gilford wrote:
Hamster75 wrote:
I'm just in the process of trading my Manual 997.2 C4 on 45K miles in for a very high spec 991.1 C2S - 25k miles with all the bits & bobs 20" wheels, sports exhaust, pdk, sports crono, lots of top spec stuff so very excited,

With my local opc main dealer i am pleased to say happy with my deal , seems that both the 997.2 & 991.1 are still in demand they are quite keen to take my car at a good price & my 997 has only dropped £3k in 4 years since I bought it from them the same dealer.

Once its all sorted I will post some pics.


Did you buy from OPC Chester? That’s my local also.

yes its Chester, so far they've been good to me, & hence gone back.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Hamster75
Monza


Joined: 07 Sep 2017
Posts: 228
Location: Chester


PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kan300 wrote:
Hi Graham - looking forward to seeing the 991. Amazing to think that I took a picture of 3 white 997.2 Carreras 4/S parked next to each other this time last year and all 3 have been sold.


Yes its strange, although there is some sadness in selling mine, after driving it to Oulton Park today its super nice to drive & runs like a swiss watch, hope my new 991.1 is as good as I haven't driven it yet Question
Watched & listened to a lot who say they are just plumb with the non turbo 3.8s engine. the exhaust sound is super nice & what I've been wanting hankering after.
I hope I don't regret it.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
spongebob squarepants
Zolder


Joined: 20 Dec 2009
Posts: 5081
Location: Manchester and Iraq


PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamster75 wrote:
kan300 wrote:
Hi Graham - looking forward to seeing the 991. Amazing to think that I took a picture of 3 white 997.2 Carreras 4/S parked next to each other this time last year and all 3 have been sold.


Yes its strange, although there is some sadness in selling mine, after driving it to Oulton Park today its super nice to drive & runs like a swiss watch, hope my new 991.1 is as good as I haven't driven it yet Question
Watched & listened to a lot who say they are just plumb with the non turbo 3.8s engine. the exhaust sound is super nice & what I've been wanting hankering after.
I hope I don't regret it.


Grin No danger you’ll soon forget the 997 Grin You’ll probably hate the steering compared to the 997, but eventually get ‘sort of’ used to it. The sound makes up for everything Thumb the one thing missing on the 997.
_________________
991 C2S PDK with X51 powerkit in racing yellow, PCCB, PDCC, PSE, Sports design kit and ducktail. “Herman yellow, the last of the naturally aspirated”

EX 997.2 Carrera 4S PDK
EX 997.2 Carrera S PDK
EX 993 C2 manual in guards red
EX 997 C2 gen 2 PDK
EX 993 Targa
EX 993 Carrera 4 manual
EX 996 3.4 Cabriolet
EX 986 boxster

 
  
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
   
gilford
Monza


Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Posts: 228
Location: Anglesey

2014 Porsche 991 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamster75 wrote:
gilford wrote:
Hamster75 wrote:
I'm just in the process of trading my Manual 997.2 C4 on 45K miles in for a very high spec 991.1 C2S - 25k miles with all the bits & bobs 20" wheels, sports exhaust, pdk, sports crono, lots of top spec stuff so very excited,

With my local opc main dealer i am pleased to say happy with my deal , seems that both the 997.2 & 991.1 are still in demand they are quite keen to take my car at a good price & my 997 has only dropped £3k in 4 years since I bought it from them the same dealer.

Once its all sorted I will post some pics.


Did you buy from OPC Chester? That’s my local also.

yes its Chester, so far they've been good to me, & hence gone back.


I was there a few weeks ago, which car did you buy?
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
   
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum