Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know GU10 AVK

Bund

4S coming up for auction at BCA soon.

This one :?:

Attachments

• gu10_led_542.jpg
    gu10_led_542.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2,795
  • gu10_led_542.jpg
    gu10_led_542.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2,795
Afraid not Rob, wont be bulb cheap.

29th November at Bedford.

Its a black Gen2 4S with PDK but just asking in case its a known car to anyone here?

Bund said:
29th November at Bedford

Happy to meet you there if you fancy a brew :tea:

What time will it go through :dont know:

:thumb:

I'll ask the question!! :thumb:

Anyone know how much it went for? There's a similar one coming up soon and it'd be good to know as a guide :D

Essex Prestige seem to have a lot of the cars I look at online... to the point I recognise their photos right away.

Seem to have a very good selection of cars. No experience dealing with them though (Yet!) :thumb:

I bought my 997.2s from them about 2 months ago. Very laid back no pressure. They just give you the keys of the car and leave you to it, including solo test drive. They have some very impressive stock that's for sure.

I didn't get to go so can't even report what it sold for unfortunately but i think it was indicated around 33k.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back