Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FOR SALE: 996 OEM Behr/Hella Radiators x 2

giraffeinbath

Silverstone
Left and right hand side OEM radiators removed from vehichle in full working order.

I recently replaced the aircon condensors and having read on here that it's generally best to replace the radiators at the same time I bought all the parts to do the job as one. Had I realised that the current radiators were in such good condition I would have saved some cash and not replaced them, but as the new ones were to hand and passed the time for return they got fitted and these came off. Overall condition is very good, they were fully operational when removed from the car and are the OEM specification. Judging by the condition of them I would say that these were replaced by the previous owner at some point prior to me purchasing the vehicle 6 months ago.

The new rads cost me £125 each side, so I think £45 each for these would be fair. You can collect from either Bath BA1 or BA15, alternativley I'll deliver them via DPD courier for a tenner. I have the left and right sides available so if you need a pair I'll combine carriage as they can be sent together.

HSC911 said:
:welcome:

And GLWS :thumb:

Thanks HSC911.

I've been floating on here for a long time but it's only since I bought myself a 996 a few months back that I've had something to talk about ;)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back