Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone been out in their 993 today

Albionmuz

Or are they all wrapped up for winter?

Had a fun drive in the Targa this morning, top open to the clear blue sky down here in Sussex. I will put the car away but not ready yet and I am sure they are better being run than stationary in a garage so until the roads get salted I'll be taking every weekend opportunity to get out and about.

I saw a lovely white E Type convertible, an old Mustang and what I think was a Zonda whilst out this morning.

Perfect day for a blast in an old air cooled today imo

Never ever put mine away for the winter...the benefits of living in warm countries 8)

ATB :)

decgraham said:
Never ever put mine away for the winter...the benefits of living in warm countries 8)

True, only put mine away when the roads are salted, otherwise I'd use it (sparingly) year round.

decgraham said:

True, only put mine away when the roads are salted, otherwise I'd use it (sparingly) year round. You are a lucky man :thumbs:

Yes, a little squirt up the B2096 Battle to Heathfield road in East Sussex having bought the papers and some petrol.

Bit tricky at the moment had to use the 944.

Attachments

• shes_out_105.jpg
    shes_out_105.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 2,995
Met a friend for a magazine photoshoot (I'll post a link when it is published).

Then went for a blast locally in Essex. Great weather.

Attachments

• b8ab256c_8b64_4dd8_b41d_3742dc9bc730_152.jpeg
    b8ab256c_8b64_4dd8_b41d_3742dc9bc730_152.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,931
Yep. Was just pottering around Jersey but did have a random run-in with a 991.1 Targa 4S and ended up having a blast along some small twisty roads together. Really need to get to some decent roads again soon - planning Bordeaux trip perhaps in March.

Yes, took mine for a blast around some country (ish) roads after this week's trip to Centre Gravity. The car now feels fantastic, I kept going round and round roundabouts for fun! Love it.

SILVER 993S IN LLANGADOG, SWALES

A NICE SIGHT TO COME ACROSS THIS SATURDAY IN MY LOCAL VILLAGE, PASSED THESE 3 CARS ON THE A4069, GUESSING THEY CAME OVER THE BLACK MOUNTAIN ON A JOLLY, THEN INTO THE RED LION FOR A SPOT OF LUNCH :thumb: :drive:
ANYONE HERE?

Attachments

• 993ss_832.jpg
    993ss_832.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 2,781
  • r8_205.jpg
    r8_205.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 2,781

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members