Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Various 996 parts- UPDATED 02/01/19

thebig25

Nurburgring
Hi All,

Had a grim realisation that I'm unlikely to be back in a 996 anytime soon, so the time has come for a clear out of all the parts that came off my car when I modified it.

I'm still sorting it out, but so far I've got:

SOLD - 2x savannah sports seats (hardbacks)
SOLD - 3 spoke steering wheel
3 spoke airbag in Savannah
SOLD - Cdr22 and cdc4 CD player and changer
4x Carrera 4 wheel caps
SOLD 4x Porsche crest wheel caps
2x catalytic converters and sensors
1x front Pu cover (will need a respray)
SOLD - Red and white rear light clusters
2x sets of refurbished locking wheel bolts (genuine)
Various interior plastics, including centre console

I'm slowly putting them all up on ebay (here) but if anyone wants to make me an offer on any (or all!)of this let me know. I'll take the eBay margin off of any sale through this forum if you match the advertised price.

I've contacted JonD (new owner of my car) and offered him first refusal :thumb:

Potentially interested in centre console - is it in good condition and complete? How much would you be looking for?

I would be interested in the C4 Centre Caps and a set of bolts

Will PM you

A mate of mine has just converted a 996 C4S for track use and has all the std suspension off the vehicle, I'm trying to get a list off him with all the bits which I'll post when I have them.
I know he's not greedy on prices as he just wants rid and we thought we'd try here before ebay.
Also some decat pipes that have been used for 10 miles!

skinny_monkey said:
Potentially interested in centre console - is it in good condition and complete? How much would you be looking for?

From memory It's in reasonable condition, but the various components are in a bigger box of parts. I'll see if I can assemble it tomorrow. No idea on price, make me an offer!

double post

easternjets said:
A mate of mine has just converted a 996 C4S for track use and has all the std suspension off the vehicle, I'm trying to get a list off him with all the bits which I'll post when I have them.
I know he's not greedy on prices as he just wants rid and we thought we'd try here before ebay.
Also some decat pipes that have been used for 10 miles!

Was this a miss-post? I'm trying to get rid of parts, not buy more!

The front PU, is it aero kit?

(Ie 996.1 GT3) if so please let me know :thumb:

PM sent :thumb:

Morning

I need a drivers side rear light cluster as just found mine damaged after something fell on it in the garage! :sad:

I assume by red and black you mean facelift version, how much do you want for it?

Thanks

James

Daniel said:
The front PU, is it aero kit?

(Ie 996.1 GT3) if so please let me know :thumb:

Sadly not! It's a Standard mk1 pu.

JIMZ said:
Morning

I need a drivers side rear light cluster as just found mine damaged after something fell on it in the garage! :sad:

I assume by red and black you mean facelift version, how much do you want for it?

Thanks

James

You are quite correct, these are the red and white (not black!) genuine facelift lights. I'd be looking at £175 each or £300 the pair. Rather not post these as they are quite fragile- I have 2 others in the garage that were broken in the post!

Seats now sold.

Hi,

How much are you looking for for the CDR22?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back