Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Herman Yellow 991-Modifications thread

spongebob squarepants

Well after the heart-breaking sale of Herman white I genuinely was going to take a break from ownership and watch what happened over the next few months, However!!!!

Deposit placed on Herman Yellow! In the end I couldn't refuse the price (compared to when he first went on sale) or the decent finance rate (PM if anyone wants details) or the Unicorn specification. I genuinely never thought id get a 991, but hey ho!
I still think prices have much further to go down especially on 991, and this could be a mistake, but s od it you only live once, and as any one in their fifty's will tell you, in your fifty's you get more of a do it now attitude, you may not see your sixty's! :grin:

Anyway thanks to the forum members ive mithered over this, and this for me is a very quick buy! (although I looked at this car circa 3 months ago)

Quite an unusual car in that its finished in mega rare Racing Yellow, these things are quick and sound good, and he has a pretty amazing spec as follows:

991 C2S (2013) PDK
Racing yellow with black Full leather interior
X51 Power-kit (430 BHP)
Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes
Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control
Porsche Switchable Sports Exhaust
Sports Design Package (including ducktail)
20in Sport Techno alloys in black
Sport Design Steering Wheel
Sports Seats Plus (4-way, electric)
Park Assist (Front and Rear)
Telephone module
Cruise control
Rear wiper
Satellite Navigation
Non heated seats (expensive option)

2 previous owners with only 23,000 miles and full OPC Service history, with the last service completed only 700 odd miles ago at Porsche Solihull.

Dealer has been very good and car comes with 6 months full warranty. Just need to think can I sleep nights without the OPC warranty which has only recently expired?

Mod wise I'm thinking minimalistic and less is definitely more , yellow seatbelts 100%, Alcantara covered steering wheel with yellow band, and I'm not 100% on those alloys???

As I'm not in the UK, Pick up in a little over three weeks :sad: :sad: :sad:
Warning the pictures below are very yellow!

:grin:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Nice one Sponge :thumb:

Awesome motor and one of my favorite colours with matching brakes as well!.

Your in the custard club now with Zingers?

Finally out of the cupboard. I was hoping you'd hang out a few more days so I could drop more yellow puns :grin:
There is only one thing that needs doing and that's returning the wheels back to the way they came out of the factory.
Nice one mate look forward to seeing it in the new year.

Very nice!

I was at Porsche Solihull a few weeks ago but didn't see that car.

Very nice spec. Congrats.

I look forward to you selling the car in 12 months time and buying something else when the market crashes.

FZP said:
Finally out of the cupboard. I was hoping you'd hang out a few more days so I could drop more yellow puns :grin:
There is only one thing that needs doing and that's returning the wheels back to the way they came out of the factory.
Nice one mate look forward to seeing it in the new year.

Perhaps it was the yellow lenses and the golden hue :grin: I'm not sure on the alloys, need inspiration, I think bad boy black of some sort though...

benbuhagiar said:
Very nice spec. Congrats.

I look forward to you selling the car in 12 months time and buying something else when the market crashes.

I could keep this one longtime :thumb: Funny there's been a big upturn in the market the last 12 hours :eek: 991 prices in particular after holding steady have started to increase :eek:
Actually I've invested too much in this one to sell, but just in case he was cheap at 70 k :worship:

Ideas for mods?

Attachments

• spongebob_pork_134.jpg
    spongebob_pork_134.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 14,821
jotaking said:
Ideas for mods?

Actually those alloys are nice :grin:

Great choice :thumb: welcome to the slightly unhinged world of yellow porsches :worship:

You know it's the same colour as this right..

Oh and yellow 997/991 belts are £750 a pair. Get em rewebbed yourself :?

Attachments

• ab540490_1d01_43f3_b901_0e7e2b432254_779.jpeg
    ab540490_1d01_43f3_b901_0e7e2b432254_779.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 14,806

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back