Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

EVO X for the winter months

Boba fett

Just bought an EVO X for the winter months, had many an EVO so I am a fan and its just so good point to point, not sure if there is anything mainstream thats quicker on the road ?

A few pictures...

Anyone had one ?

I still really need to get round yours one sunny weekend! :thumb:

Nice... What's in the fleet now? I can't keep up :)

:worship:

I have always wanted an Evo...I will have to amend the 4 cars again in Alex's thread now :wack:

:thumb:

apollokre1d said:
Nice... What's in the fleet now? I can't keep up :)

Hi mate nothing much exciting has changed, still got the others Clubman JCW, RRS, M3 V8, 997 and now the EVO.

HSC911 said:
:worship:

I have always wanted an Evo...I will have to amend the 4 cars again in Alex's thread now :wack:

I just been hooning around in it today, so much fun, cool little car, proper quick point to point!!

A couple of better Pictures, its the kinda car you just go outside just to have another look!!

evo

I get it that these things are quick for hooning around but I just think that has been hit very hard with the ugly stick :oops:

Re: evo

stichill99 said:
I get it that these things are quick for hooning around but I just think that has been hit very hard with the ugly stick :oops:

Good job we are all different, I think they look ace.

evo

Yes it is! No Offence.just not my cup of tea. I quite like old G Wagens and I have been told they are the most un stylish slow old heaps :D

stichill99 said:
Yes it is! No Offence.just not my cup of tea. I quite like old G Wagens and I have been told they are the most un stylish slow old heaps :D

So what do you own?

stichill99 said:

This is all true. I think they are pretty cool too though.
As for the Evo, I would take one over a Subaru, but would personally go for an older one, not a huge fan of the more modern cars. Good to have variety though.

MC

How many horses is it kicking out?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back