Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Site Server Upgrades occurring over the next 48 hours

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
As we move to the latest RedHat Server on this old site, there may be some unscheduled down time whilst this server migration occur.

Your patience is appreciated during this period as we also inch ever closer to the new modern multi platform site.

My apologies with the ongoing delay in launching the new site.

One of the best sites on the internet so I'm more than happy to encounter some service down time due to upgrades,

:worship: :thumb:

As long as the upgrades are better than Phil's FarEast mods we should be okay... :thumb:

DrJimBone said:
As long as the upgrades are better than Phil's North West mods we should be okay... :thumb:

:thumb:

I am all in favour of modding the site :grin: but as jimbo says avoid using cheap parts :grin:

alex yates said:
DrJimBone said:
As long as the upgrades are better than Phil's North West mods we should be okay... :thumb:

:thumb:

:floor: :floor: If it ends up better than that it should be super fast and a lot of fun to use and shouldnt break in the future :grin: :grin: :thumb:

We all realise that Phil's going to be suffering from 'Post' traumatic stress disorder, right??

I mean, there is going to be some serious depression going on down south, not to mention no bacon available for the whole country, as Phil munches through multiple butties while the site is down. This is serious, chaps.... :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back