Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Christmas Curry (Bournemouth)

Leon1davies

Hi all

Been a while since we got together for a curry, think it was Simply Porsche in June!

Think Friday 30th November or Saturday 1st December are available dates. Let me know if you'd like to attend and which date you'd prefer

Usual place being Winton Tandori and I'll confirm a time nearer the date, but likely to be around 7:30.
686 Wimborne Rd, Bournemouth BH9 2EG

1. Leon1davies (either date)

Maybe stupid question but....

What is parking like? Easy/hard/better off getting the train...?

Parking isn't too bad, all on street and plenty of side roads...might be the lucky one to get right outside the restaurant.

It's about 10 min ish drive from Bournemouth train station

I was wondering if you and Phil would be laying on a fleet of mobility scooters?

mikeluke said:
I was wondering if you and Phil would be laying on a fleet of mobility scooters?

Turt Tuts would be my choice of transport :grin: :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• 78042921_612x612_123.jpg
    78042921_612x612_123.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,901
2. Phil 997 (no date will be on my own lol)

Phil 997 said:
mikeluke said:

Amara Karan is the lady sitting in the tut tut, she lives very nearby to me. Recently she appeared in Lucky Man with James Nesbitt. She is a genuinely warm and friendly person.

pzero said:
Phil 997 said:
mikeluke said:

Amara Karan is the lady sitting in the tut tut, she lives very nearby to me. Recently she appeared in Lucky Man with James Nesbitt. She is a genuinely warm and friendly person.

:thumb: :thumb: :grin: shes welcome to join us if shes in our neck of the woods on the curry night :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
mikeluke said:

If she's driving then I'm in :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
mikeluke said:

Phil, who you kidding, that tut tut hasnt got enough mods for your liking :)

Evening all, I just wanted to say Hi as I'm new to Bournemouth and I've only very recently bought my first ever Porsche! Unfortunately I'm away on the weekend of the Christmas curry, although I'll keep an eye out for the next event. Cheers, Oliver.

2. Phil 997 and his date DrJimBone

2. Phil 997 (no date will be on my own lol)
3. Nigel99 (potentially Phil's date) - Sat preference.

My preference for the Saturday is because there's a Haynes Breakfast Meet on the Sunday so I'd stay over in Bournemouth and go to that.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back