Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zinc Plating

Gazc2

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can send various nuts/bolts and spring plates to get re-plated yellow zinc

cheers

Gary

aerotech plating bolton.
They have done loads of bike related stuff for me in the past.
I haven't been in a while but their work was always top notch and reasonably priced.

cheers for that Adrian :thumb:

As your in Scotland, Highland Electroplaters, Dyce Aberdeen or if you are further South, Able Platers are in Livingston

Do you know if these guys do car parts Chic, the boys in Livingston would be handy

cheers

Gaz

I havn't used them for car parts. Have used The guy's in Dyce for Engineering parts. I would imagine Able would be cheaper as anything in Aberdeen is charged relative to Oil revenues. Worth an email to them [email protected]
Just noticed Merlin Electro Platers in Motherwell do nuts, bolts & other components. Worth a look at their website under finishes, they certainly do yellow zinc
[email protected] / [email protected]
Get a quote from both.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back