Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another lovely 2S for sale at 911 Virgin !

NIBrown

This looks to be another lovely well sorted car from 911 Virgin again :thumb:

Attachments

• 993ss_222.jpg
    993ss_222.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 2,360
Doesn't get much better for a WB NA 993 IMO. Great colour combo, RWD and some great upgrades.
If I was in the market. i'd be all over that. :bandit:

C.

Tom certainly has a nose for great cars. Looks a cracker.
Strong prices still for 2S motors

They're stacking up there and don't look to be shifting like they once were :bandit:

Isn't the Guards Red 993 Sponge's old car that he (briefly) owned for about a week? Not been flipped again surely :dont know: Or has it been going around the dealer carousel circuit :hand:

Zingari said:
They're stacking up there and don't look to be shifting like they once were :bandit:

Isn't the Guards Red 993 Sponge's old car that he (briefly) owned for about a week? Not been flipped again surely :dont know: Or has it been going around the dealer carousel circuit :hand:

The Zenith Blue 2S sold in a day with an asking price of 85K, probably the low mileage that helped.

Generally, there still seems to be a shortage of 993's with the dealers and I am sure that it is pure coincidence that 911V have what seems to be the largest number at the moment. :dont know:

The older cars will always appeal to a different market to the new ones, probably the older money buys the older investment cars, where as job insecurity/ability of finance etc could effect the purchase of a new one?!

Meaning that there will more likely be money available for a classic car than a flash newer one? :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back