Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back to Black

C4-STORM

A quiet(ish) 20 mins or so, discovered my creative self :oops:
Question is do I or not :?:

Attachments

• inkedinkedinkedc4sr4_4_li_192.jpg
    inkedinkedinkedc4sr4_4_li_192.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 3,194
perfectly acceptable to "murder out" a Porsche 996.... :judge:

demon said:
perfectly acceptable to "murder out" a Porsche 996.... :judge:

Ha ha - like it :bandit:

For me it's too much of a contrast, I like the stock look to break it up. If you're smoking the lights, you'd probably want dark wheels too.

Nothing wrong with Black Wheels :D

Think your car looks great :thumb:

Chaps, probs should have been more specific -
I already smoked my lenses, the image above is photoshopped out the badges and the high-level brake light 8)

I swapped my Aerokit for a standard deck if a few weeks back. as I had to have the deck lid re sprayed I had to remove the badges. after the paint it was badgeless for a few days and it was only after I applied the new badges that I realized it was nice without them...

So I like it...

Before badges

Attachments

• d6e7f786_f4aa_4aba_9a58_8fb34144b9ef_120.jpeg
    d6e7f786_f4aa_4aba_9a58_8fb34144b9ef_120.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 2,930
Ghianightmare said:
Before badges

That's interesting in more ways than 1!

Thanks for sharing :thumb:

Looks good and what happened to your aero wing?

Aero wing is in my garage on the bench and in the for sale section on here!

Has to be black badges on a black car for me. Just don't get the fixation with (plastic!) chrome trim and badges on modern cars..... they look so much sharper and cleaner without!

EDIT: or no badges at all, I should say (e.g. only badge on my own car is a black bonnet badge on a black bonnet, simply because it just looks a little too dorky with nothing there at all)

demon said:
Has to be black badges on a black car for me. Just don't get the fixation with (plastic!) chrome trim and badges on modern cars..... they look so much sharper and cleaner without!

EDIT: or no badges at all, I should say (e.g. only badge on my own car is a black bonnet badge on a black bonnet, simply because it just looks a little too dorky with nothing there at all)

Any pics :dont know:

I to have a black enamelled pork badge on the bonnet :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back