Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car cover

Les Richards

Any recommendations for an indoor car cover for a 993?

Needs to be in a soft material; bought one a while back but it's in a thick material which is a bit of a handful to fit, remove and put away in its bag.

Thanks

I bought a ClassicAdditions SUPER SOFT STRETCH INDOOR CAR COVER, for my 993, well made, good fit and incredibly light and easy to put on. Just over the £120 quid mark for the one I got a few years back

Les Richards said:
Any recommendations for an indoor car cover for a 993?

Needs to be in a soft material; bought one a while back but it's in a thick material which is a bit of a handful to fit, remove and put away in its bag.

Thanks

Les

PM your email address and I'll dig out some details for you.

Cheers

Jim

I've bought a 996 genuine Porsche one of ebay... they pop up quite cheap every now and then. I figured if it fits a 996 it'll cover the 993 with a bit to spare

I have had a couple of covers from http://www.coveryourcar.co.uk. I went for the voyager as its light, breathable and can be used both inside and outside. Pic below of my Alfa Spider under one of these.

Attachments

• 9420182003_198.jpg
    9420182003_198.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 1,329

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back