Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back in the game with a Cayman GTS

S A Watt

Hi All

I've been away for about a year but just bought this GTS.

Sold my Cayman S last year after owning it for 3 years. Was not doing enough miles I thought. Sold it to my best friend who then spent the last year telling me how great it was. So really regretted selling.

Went on the search for a replacement. Looked at the 718. Tried one but just could not go past the 3.4 981.

Went to see a couple up here in Scotland at dealers. One was terrible, second was brilliant and high spec but miles overpriced. Hence why dealer still has it months on.

Finally found this one in a private deal. Just serviced, still has a years Porsche warranty, all the paperwork and under 15000 miles.

I think it looks really well but looking forward to giving it a full detail to get it to MY standard!!!

Great to be back, and I'm not selling this one! :thumb:

[/img]

:welcome: back!

Tom is going to be a bit jealous :grin:

What are the plans for her :dont know:

:thumb:

I am jealous!

Nice car - I could not find a GTS at sensible £££, so ended up going for Boxster S will toys instead

Beautiful car and great choice 👍

I think they sound amazing. Great choice.

Absolutely fantastic looking car. :thumb:

Health to drive and enjoy. :)

That's really nice and in one of the best colours too :D

Nice car :thumb: Although I am slightly biased as picked up a race yellow Cayman GTS back in May.

Is yours manual or PDK? PASM or X73?

Congratulations!

You made the right choice :wink:

Nice to see the spoiler down too!

Thanks guys

Never though I would buy one on a private deal, but difficult to get a good one as you know and previous owner was spot on.

No plans to do any mods other than that expensive fuel cap (alloy style one) which no one sees except me :)

Will give it a detail top to bottom, Then get out and drive it. :thumb:

Krispe it's the Pdk this time which is what I wanted. Had a manual S before.

I like the spoiler down too

Congratulations. Best car in best colour (not that I am biased of course). And you have the roads to enjoy it.. happy times ahead.

Snap :D :D

Attachments

• 6f21b4a7_b868_4adb_b3b4_1112cde30ef0_161.jpeg
    6f21b4a7_b868_4adb_b3b4_1112cde30ef0_161.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5,253
Well done.
Fantastic cars.
Did the Porsche driving experience yesterday in the 718 gts. Loved the day in every way and 718 was great.
BUT
Would not swap it for my 981😁😁😁😁😁

S A Watt said:
Thanks guys

Never though I would buy one on a private deal, but difficult to get a good one as you know and previous owner was spot on.

No plans to do any mods other than that expensive fuel cap (alloy style one) which no one sees except me :)

Will give it a detail top to bottom, Then get out and drive it. :thumb:

Krispe it's the Pdk this time which is what I wanted. Had a manual S before.

I like the spoiler down too

:hand: you have to do the essential 991 LED side indicator change :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back