Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS H&S 997.2 muffler bypass £200 **SOLD**

Bomber

Silverstone
Hi, selling my H&S bypass as the car is going. Good condition stainless steel with about 2 years/5000 miles use.

Sounds like the Sharkwerks which can be seen on YouTube etc.

Collection from South Manchester

Thanks

Ian

A bargain for someone. GLWTS

I'll take it if you can arrange postage? I can cover the cost of this.

Thanks FZP, I drove it without the H&S for the first time earlier and it sounded so different.

And sorry Ben but it's collection only, my wife's been in for an op and I'm having to fit in everything she did while working full time and helping her with some lightweight vacuum/dusting rehab

Ben,
If you pay for it I'll go and collect it on your behalf. You can then organise a courier to collect from me at your leisure. I'll bubble wrap it up for you as well ready for the courier.
Let me know if that helps at all.
Cheers
FZP

If for any reason this does not go through I will take it. Thanks

FZP said:
Ben,
If you pay for it I'll go and collect it on your behalf. You can then organise a courier to collect from me at your leisure. I'll bubble wrap it up for you as well ready for the courier.
Let me know if that helps at all.
Cheers
FZP

That's very kind of your FZP and I will take you up on that offer.

I will PM you and Bomber now.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back