Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zingari caught by the Pimple Paparazzi

FZP

Rather good pic I thought of the little Italian. The more I see it the more I like them :thumb:

Attachments

• screenshot_20180911_193458_instagram_373.jpg
    screenshot_20180911_193458_instagram_373.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 4,751
Very poor parking Mr Z :hand:

How do we know the bloke in the red car infront of the lovely yellow car is Zingers I cant see the number plate :grin: :grin:

Red car, red trousers :grin:

:thumb: I thought that was a good shot. Good job he didn't see me getting ejected from Piccolino's for incorrect dress code :what:

Zingari said:
:thumb: I thought that was a good shot. Good job he didn't see me getting ejected from Piccolino's for incorrect dress code :what:

was that the Balmoral Range Rover Club meeting :?:

911UK said:
Zingari said:

was that the Balmoral Range Rover Club meeting :?:

:hand: Don't go there as new forum members may need counselling. The exhaust tips on the 4C with the inner ring are a bit tight :what:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back