Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale I phone 7 (red edition)

spongebob squarepants

As title,

I phone 7 red edition (Man Utd) or I suppose LFC in a real crisis. As it packed up in August I've just returned it to John Lewis who assure me they won't try and fix and will just send a new phone. Just over twelve months old.
I I have had to purchase a new phone it will be surplus to requirements.

I have the original receipt (August 17), and the 2 year JL warranty is transferable so will be warranted till August 19. It will come in the original box (as new) It's the big capacity 128Gb version.

Not sure of the value no doubt e-bay would be my friend to get an idea but to save the horrors of an e bay sale please pm if interested. I think still £699.00 brand new, and this will essentially be brand new with 11 months JL warranty. Boxed with new plug, charger and headphones. Anyone nterested pm Me with an offer.

Make sure it is Unlocked as warranty replacement phones usually come back locked to the carrier of the original. If it is your carrier will do it for free and save the buyer a whole world of pain if these use someone else.

Ask me how I know :pc:

Zingari said:
Make sure it is Unlocked as warranty replacement phones usually come back locked to the carrier of the original. If it is your carrier will do it for free and save the buyer a whole world of pain if these use someone else.

Ask me how I know :pc:

I think they knew it was you :grin:

Would £200 buy it :dont know:

Potentially interested for my wife...

spongebob squarepants said:
A've just returned it to John Lewis who assure me they won't try and fix and will just send a new phone.
Be careful, because the 'RED' model was discontinued 12 months ago, so unless they have 'new old stock' sitting around, how can you be sure it's a new phone you will receive over a refurbed unit...

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/09/12/apple-retires-product-red-iphone-7/

First thing I asked in the apple shop, you can still buy a brand new aids red I phone 7👍
Like a classic Porsche the discontinued only makes them more desirable

:grin:

Zingari said:

My nearly new SE is available for 200 :grin:

Zingari said:

my ex wife is available for £200 includes a free blackberry :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Zingari said:

Hopefully she doesn't read this forum 😂

First thing I asked in the apple shop, you can still buy a brand new aids red I phone 7👍

Interesting comment by the Apple store :chin:, given it's not available for purchase on their website:
https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-7#00

If it arrives in a sealed retail box, it'll be new. If arrives in a generic/slim box, it'll be refurbed.

ragpicker said:
My ex-wife would definitely be cheaper than Phil's. Plus she would no doubt come with lots more add-ons. Whether crusty sore's are the kind of add on you want is entirely your choice.

:lol:

:floor: :floor: Are crusty sores some kind of North Eastern delicacy like Eccles cakes etc. I am afraid I cannot offer any accompanying baked goods with my ex wife although you will be recieving a Tart in the deal :grin: :grin:

ch3tman said:

Interesting comment by the Apple store :chin:, given it's not available for purchase on their website:
https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-7#00

If it arrives in a sealed retail box, it'll be new. If arrives in a generic/slim box, it'll be refurbed.

I'm not sure even if available to purchase that once past twelve months it will be brand new and boxed, considering the brand new one lasted 12 months, refurbed might be better :grin:
Funny thing is had I purchased from Apple by the time I got back from Iraq I would of being kissing goodbye to 700 quid and buying a new one!

Phil 997 said:
ragpicker said:
My ex-wife would definitely be cheaper than Phil's. Plus she would no doubt come with lots more add-ons. Whether crusty sore's are the kind of add on you want is entirely your choice.

:lol:

:floor: :floor: Are crusty sores some kind of North Eastern delicacy like Eccles cakes etc. I am afraid I cannot offer any accompanying baked goods with my ex wife although you will be recieving a Tart in the deal :grin: :grin:

Sound like a new corn based snack to me :dont know:

Phil 997 said:

e-needpics.gif

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back