Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche luggage - £5,276 anyone bought?

hornet

Just spent an idle 10 mins on the porsche configurator and noticed that they sell Porsche branded leather luggage for £5,276. WTF

Has anyone bought this? :eek:

Too cheap for me, won't last 10 minutes :nooo:

I will stick with my Lidl 3 piece set :grin:

:thumb:

Too rich for me. :oops:

All my luggage goes into an Asda Bag For Life. :D :D

Attachments

• asda_bag_for_life_1227189_288.jpg
    asda_bag_for_life_1227189_288.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 3,114
That's a rather nice holiday somewhere warm or cold

Can't beat the mitre kit bags. I'm convinced they're custom made to fit the 996 C4. Fit perfectly in the frunk once filled or also perfectly on either rear seat stood upright and come up to the same height as the front seat.

Each bag is a whopping 110 litre capacity!!!! I guarantee no wife is capable of filling one with her holiday junk.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Mitr...aining-Kit-Carry-Straps-Bag-Only/302540191807

HSC911 said:
I prefer a trolley for life :grin:

Great value for £1 too. :grin:

Going back to the OP I saw a nice piece of Porsche branded luggage on display in the OPC opposite the Porsche museum. The price tag appeared to show Euro79 so I jumped on it .......... only to find that the tag related to the silk scarf draped across it.

:thumb: :grin:

Doubles up as a 'barby' once you reach the camp site.

Attachments

• trolley_bbq_168.jpg
    trolley_bbq_168.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 2,871
I didn't get one. I got one for each day of the week in a different colour, although I now have to keep the car outside the garage as it's full of bags...

Joking aside, I did buy a fitted set of luggage which works really well from Roadsterbag for < 1/20th of the price...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back